BigDaddyBigz Book Review: The Authoritarian Moment




As a country, we have recently witnessed the largest power-grab in history. Big government, big tech, corporate America, and global giants all took part in this power-grab. The left has been developing a playbook for a very long time, and now they have unleashed it on the American people! We can do something about it....and I believe we will.

In this book written and read by Ben Shapiro, you will see how they have used this playbook in order to gain a political foothold in the world. You will learn how they have silenced you, The Majority in this country. How they have created a "new normal" (I personally am sick of that statement). How "THE Science" has replaced actual science. There is so much more that he covers in this book, but those are a few highlights. 

Take heart, all is not lost, but you will need to listen to the conclusion of the book. There Ben will lay out steps that we all can take to not let the authoritarian left finish off this country. 

If you have never listened to or read anything from Ben Shapiro I highly encourage you to do so. When my dad passed away a few years ago I felt that the conservative voice in my family was gone. He introduced me to Rush Limbaugh when I was in high school. From there I began to understand conservative policies. When Rush passed I was very concerned about the conservative voice in America dying. Then I ran across Ben on YouTube participating in a debate on a university campus. I then realized that the conservative voice was not dead. Get this audiobook today. You are part of the majority. Learn how to be that conservative voice in your family, and lets take back this country!!

*Please visit the BigDaddyBigz Bookshelf!*

Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!