BigDaddyBigz Book Review: The Unseen Realm by Dr. Michael S. Heiser

Click image for audio sample


Hello everyone, thanks for checking out my latest book review. I know it has been awhile and I've got some books I need to catch up on. This book has taken me a long time to finish, so let's get to it!


This is one my pastor suggested, and was reiterated by a friend in North Dakota so I figured I should read it. Glad I did
This audiobook is 15 hours and 43 minutes long. For someone with ADD like myself it was difficult to stay focused on reading it. As a matter of fact, I started three other books while reading this one. Not that this one wasn't interesting, because it was. It is a just a chore for me to focus sometimes.

This book is loaded with facts and theories about some of the most untalked about issues in the Bible. I'm talking about things that are very difficult for Christians to talk about, but are right there in the text of the Bible. 

This book will not only force you to ask some very tough questions about the Bible, but will also make you ask some very tough questions about yourself. Questions like, "Am I really the image of God?" "Do I really know the underlying narrative of the Scriptures, or the real message of the cross?" "What is a nephilim, and is there a Satan?" "Is the book of Revelation going to happen, already happened, or is it something else altogether?" I'll stop here....but there are many more questions you will ponder. Don't let this frighten you away from this book though, Dr. Heiser does an excellent job of tying everything together in the end. 


*Please visit the BigDaddyBigz Bookshelf!*

Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!