BigDaddyBigz Book Review: Twelve and a Half by Gary Vaynerchuk

See more reviews on this book by clicking the book cover above!


Gary Vaynerchuk Has really knocked this one out of the park. I would love to take this book back to every boss I have ever had. So many business relationships that are struggling could actually flourish if they just would read and employ what Gary presents in this book.

Do not look at this book as being a remix of old information that may have been picked up from other books or talks offered on self-development. This ain't that! There is nothing abstract about this book (or any of the others by Gary Vaynerchuk I've read). 

If you are an entrepreneur at any level, whether a social influencer just starting out or a fulltime investor with a large company/companies you will get huge returns on your investment of purchasing this book. The activities in the last few chapters alone are phenomenal. Follow my blog and you may recognize when I actually do some of these activities. I believe they are well worth participating in, but you will need to purchase the book to take part in them. Watch my blogposts to see the results.

On a more personal note about the book, the section on "kind candor" nearly kicked me in the gut....in a good way. It was a sobering wake-up call. Heck, the entire book qualifies as that, but this section especially. I have so much work to do on me it is unreal....

Near the end of the book Gary states that "This whole book could have been written with one line, are you insecure?" 
I couldn't agree with him more...and YES! I am, but this book has helped me in a most unusual way to see through some of my own junk and work openly with the problems I see. Thank you Gary Vee!

Two audio excerpts from the book:




 Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!