Book Review: The Ten Commandments Still The Best Moral Code by Dennis Prager


I thoroughly enjoyed this short yet very in-depth audio from Dennis Prager. There is a print version to this audiobook. With this audiobook there is a pdf download that you will want to use while listening.

Dennis is a great political and Bible teacher. I was really hesitant to use one of my Audible credits for this approximately 1 hour audio, but I'm actually glad I did. The depth of understanding that Dennis has on this issue, as well as his incredible ability to share his understanding so succinctly is amazing to me. 

As a Christian I find the information in this book to be very helpful in understand what Jesus and his apostles were talking about when they say that keeping God's Law is tantamount to living the life the Creator desires to see in us. Why it so broadens my understanding is because as Christians detached from Jewish understanding of scripture Dennis brings out another level of understanding about these commands that you will never learn (at least I never did) in modern Sunday school rooms. Maybe you already know this stuff, but I seriously doubt it. 

Thanks for reading!




*Please visit the BigDaddyBigz Bookshelf!*

Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!