End of Week Results Aug 2020



Here are the results for the end of the first trading week of Aug 2020. Last Friday I took profits about midday and then rebought these same ETF'S at a bit lower price, compounding my gains. I'm only up about 5% overall for the week. I'll  be holding my shares through the weekend and until the end of the month. 


Now about those crypros! I bought them only a couple days ago. I've got roughly $100 in each one shown. I'm not sure just yet how I'll be trading those. As I'm not a day trader I won't be doing that, and I certainly don't want to overcomplicate anything on this page since this is geared toward the new investors. We'll just see how things go. But, as of today they are nearly all down. I do want to mention that this morning they were all up. The highest was up 10%. Things can change fast and you have to be able to absorb those punches. If you panic, you lose. 


ANYONE CAN WIN AT STOCKS


Your free stock is waiting for you! Join Robinhood and we'll both get a stock like Apple, Ford, or Facebook for free. Sign up with my link. http://join.robinhood.com/bradyv7


STASH is a great way to start your investment journey. They offer a very good system of educating new investors of any age navigating them around all the BS that the internet has to offer that is often more distracting than helpful. Its also a great place to start your children with a custodial account. 

https://get.stash.com/bradykj9ll


Trade Stocks, ETF and Options on Webull! Open an account and get a free stock. Deposit and get a second free stock.  https://act.webull.com/t/nY6yVevVvx7b/bqg/

CLICK HERE to see my progress so far!


CLICK the Feather to learn more about Robinhood


CLICK on STASH to learn more about STASH

Join WEBULL Today!


The Book You Need!

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!