How The Pandemic Has Helped Crypto


So, I've been thinking about trading crypto ever since the "pandemic" spurred the fed to start printing money like maniacs. I cantget over the feeling that the softer the dollar becomes, the harder Crypto currencies will become. The fed printing machine is making the ceiling on crypto higher and higher. 
In my opinion the upside potential for crypto over the next 5 years is huge and unstoppable. This is why I'm finally getting started in crypto-trading with my robinhood app. It's free and it seems very simple so far. 
I'm not a day trader. I realize most crypto traders are, but I don't have the tolerance needed to sit in front of a screen looking at charts all day. Yesterday I chose 5 currencies and put $100 in each. I'm just gonna let them ride until the end of the month and see where we're at then. So stay tuned!





CLICK HERE to see my progress so far!


CLICK the Feather to learn more about Robinhood


CLICK on STASH to learn more about STASH

Join WEBULL Today!


The Book You Need!

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!