End Of August 2020




Here we are at the end of the month and I have to admit I went ahead and took profits on the 26th of August. Why? Well it was just too good lol. Also, we had hurricane Laura heading straight for us and it was too big of a distraction for me at the time. 
I did buy back in the next day and am already in a small profit. You can see my end of month results in the screnshots. I know, they're not exactly "end of month results, but you get the picture.
Keep in mind I am only sharing my process because I want would-be stock traders and investors to see that it is not hard to grow your money in the stock market. 
These ETF's I use and my trading technique are what I've found that works for me, and in no way am I suggesting that you view this as trading advice. Its not! My only advice is that you find what works for you and then do it.
I will get back to sharing my STASH portfolio with you as soon as we get past this aftermath of the hurricane. We took a direct hit, and im concerned that I may need to get into that account for some cash before this is done. We'll see how it goes.
If you feel you are ready to start investing and trading on your own please use the links provided to get your trading account started. 
And remember,
ANYONE CAN WIN AT STOCKS



CLICK HERE to see my progress so far!


CLICK the Feather to learn more about Robinhood


CLICK on STASH to learn more about STASH

Join WEBULL Today!


The Book You Need!

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!