Book Review: The Greatest Miracle in the World by Og Mandino

Click the image for more info on this book

Quite possibly the best book of its kind I have ever read. Og Mandino is, in my opinion, one of the most underrated inspirational authors of all time. His life experiences and deep understanding of the human condition combined with his ability to break it all down into such a simple understandable format make him a huge blessing to the world. His works are much needed in today's society. 
I read this book for the first time in 1994. I thought it was good at the time. I had no idea how this book was to shape the way I viewed life from that point on. Years later, 2020 to be exact, i came across a collection of Og Mandino books containing all 16 of his writings. My wife purchased it for me. After reading this book again I began to see just how much of it I had carried with me through the year. The God Memorandum is such a great lesson for children and adults alike. Please consider sharing this book with your family. It is now required reading for my children. If I actually were to rate this book I would have to give it 5 stars.
Thanks for reading and be a blessing to God!

Beekeeping Tutorials

BigDaddyBigz Book Reviews

My GPS Forex Trading Robot 3 Diary

Monthly Financial Roundups!


Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!