GPS Forex Robot 3 Final Post For Awhile

Ok, don't hate me. I'm taking a break from the GPS Forex Robot for a time. The robot works. I did not blow my account. It did lose money in one trade, but it wasn't enough to really matter. I am getting out of Forex for now for a few reasons. The number 1 reason is I am wanting to focus on my crypto trading. I am taking all the funds I have for doing these referral blogs into my crypto referral. Why? Because I have found something in the crypto world that seems very lucrative, and I want to focus my attention to that. I think it will be more helpful to you as well. If you have enjoyed watching the forex bot then you're gonna love what I'll be showing you in the crypto trading arena. 
Forex is much more complicated than crypto. It takes time to learn. We will come back to it at a later date because I have found something in forex that I think is beneficial, but for now I'm going to focus on the crypto. I'll be sharing the updates to the crypto stuff soon. I'll share it under the monthly roundups section of the website. See ya soon.

Beekeeping Tutorials

BigDaddyBigz Book Reviews

My GPS Forex Trading Robot 3 Diary

Monthly Financial Roundups!


Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!