My 3commas Trading Bot Review


I want to tell you about a website that has really changed the way I look at crypto trading. I want to tell you about 3commas. While searching around for forex trading robots I stumbled across 3commas. 
I'm gonna give you a very abbreviated rundown of what it is. 
They offer autonomous trading in a variety of ways. Of all the different ways you can trade automatically I prefer and exclusively use the what they call the DCA Bots. DCA stands for Dollar Cost Averaging. It is a means of increasing your trade value as the price drops creating a faster recovery time and triggering a sale order in the profit sooner than it would if you simply purchased all at once. You can set these bot to buy different currencies at different prices and selling at a level you determine. If you have some background in trading it can be a near "set it and forget it" scenario, though you will want to monitor it from time to time to make sure nothing catastrophic has happened in the market or to your account. Nothing is perfect, but these bots will certainly free you up. 
I have been using them since 2 days before bitcoin dropped 50%. Yes, since I wasn't familiar with the bots yet it hurt my account pretty bad, but I see a recovery coming quickly with the use of these bots. 
I hope to begin sharing with you the results of my first couple of months of trading with them by the end of July. I'll be showing my results as a way to help you decide if these bots are right for you. I'll even share with you how I have mine set up if you use my referral link to sign up. But, let me be your guinea pig first. Let me get my bots "perfected" somewhat before you jump in head first. If you do already have some background in trading, then go right ahead and signup. I will say that there are a lot of things that I'm still learning about how to set them up. I have spent a lot of time on the website and I'm just now starting to get a good grasp of things after a nearly a month of getting started. 
I'll be back soon to let you know how its going. 
Be a blessing to God!


Beekeeping Tutorials

BigDaddyBigz Book Reviews

My GPS Forex Trading Robot 3 Diary

Monthly Financial Roundups!


Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!