My Best 3commas Trading Bot Setups

Click or tap the above image to learn more about automated trading!


In no way do I claim to be a pro at trading. 

How I use my bots:

  1. I never allow my bots to use more that 75%.If the market dips low enough to trigger every safety order, every safety order will fill and there will be at least 25% of my funds left in my account. 
  2. If all orders fill I will use the leftover funds to add safety orders to my bot the has the deepest loss. I will do this as the I see bottoms on the MACD.  You can learn about MACD on YouTube.
  3. I only trade coins that I feel have longevity and value in the marketplace. At the time of writing this there are only 3 that I feel this way about. BTC, ETH, LTC. I will add more in the future. I do have a couple of QFL bots that trade many coins. I use them to build Crypto coins and USDC.
  4. I have several bots for each coin. Each bot is different from the others. There are currently 7 different configurations I am employing. Some do quick scalps in an uptrend, and some are deep running DCA bots that offer a bit of protection in a big market dip.
  5. At this time 6 of my bots on my three main coins are for generating USD. One bot on each coin is for generating that coin. I will add more crypto bots at a later date.
  6. Each time my account grows by $100 I add $70 to a bot. Once I figure out how much I need to add to my "buy order" and "safety order" I put these amounts in the bot title as a quick reference the next time I am adding to that bot. I add to them in rotation until I reach the full amount I want to have in each bot. I only add $70 out of each hundred so that I am always building my cash reserves at the same time.  There will be a crash, and you will need this cash to work your bots out of your positions in a profit.
Following are links to each of my bots I am currently using. You will see all of their settings, and how much profit they have made. You can even copy them onto your account and use them yourself:


  1. USDC Builder QFL open next bot when USDC reaches $1064 ($152 per bot opening) I really like how quickly this bot opens and closes trades. Strictly taking profits in USDC
  2. Crypto BuiLdEr QFL save $415 to open 1 extra bot. This bot is pure speculation. It builds my holdings in every coin offered on coinbase. You never know where these coins will be in 10 years. Some will be gone, and a few may skyrocket.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           From here down are my Trade Alts bots. Trade Alts is a YouTube channel that has created a system of setting up bots that are relatively safe to use in any market condition. I do not set these bots up with 30 safety orders. I only use 15 safety orders. If they go beyond the 15 I will then add more safety orders to that particular deal, not the actual bot itself. I may add the other 15 that they recommend at a later date, but for now this is how I am setting them up. Also, I will be adding two identical bots for each coin. Why?Because I want one for building USD, and one for building that trading pair's cryptocurrency. The bots set up in this way are indicated with a "BB" in the title. It stands for Bag Builder as it fills my money bag with that currency.
  3. #1 Trade Alts ADA $1.10/$3.20 Adds $70 to bot
  4. #2 Trade Alts ADA Bag Builder
  5. #3 Solana Trade Alts $220
  6. #4 BB Solana Trade Alt $221
  7. #5 PolkaDot Trade Alt $220
  8. #6 BB PolkaDot Trade Alts $221
  9. #7 Chainlink Trade Alts $443
  10. #8 BB Chainlink Trade Alt $443
  11. #9 Internet Computer Trade Alt $220
  12. #10 BB Internet Computer Trade Alt $221
  13. #11 Stellar Lumens Trade Alts $222
  14. #12 BB Stellar Lumens Trade Alts $223
  15. #13 Cosmos Trade Alts $453
  16. #14 BB Cosmos Trade Alts $460
  17. #15 The Graph Trade Alts $441
  18. #16 BB The Graph Trade Alts $441
  19. #17 Amp Trade Alts $221
  20. #18 BB Amp Trade Alts $221
  21. #19 Compound Trade Alts $224
  22. #20 BB Compound Trade Alts $224
  23. #21 SushiSwap Trade Alts $221
  24. #22 BB SushiSwap Trade Alts $221
  25. #23 Celo Trade Alts $221
  26. #24 BB Celo Trade Alts $221
  27. #25 Bitcoin Trade Alts $221
  28. #26 BB Bitcoin Trade Alts $221
  29. #27 Ethereum Trade Alts $221
  30. #28 BB Ethereum Trade Alts $221
  31. #29 Litecoin Trade Alts $441
  32. #30 BB Litecoin Trade Alts $441
  33.  #34 CTSI Trade Alts $221    
  34.  #35 BB CTSI Trade Alts $221                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               The following bots are being used to build my USD Coin, or USDC. I am wanting to build up my bag of USDC because they have announced that soon they will have in place a way in which current holders of USDC can actually lend out their holdings and earn 4% APY on their USDC. This is better than a savings account at a bank. Do your research before investing.                                                        
  35. #31 ADA/USDC (Bag Builder) $221
  36. #32 MANA/USDC (Bag Builder) $228
  37. #33 BAT/USDC (Bag Builder) $446
  38. #36 BB USDC/CVC $223
  39. #37 BB DNT/USDC $222
  40. #38 BB GNT/USDC $225
  41. #39 BB LOOM/USDC $221
  42. #40 BB ZEC/USDC $441 (I am currently way overextended on my USDC Bag Builder Bots. I haven't run the numbers, nor will I, but I'm thinking I may have enough USDC to open 3-5 safety orders on each at one time. They generally open about that many for each trade. I want to see how well the bots handle this situation as orders get filled.)
These are my current bots that are running.  As long as a bot is active I will keep these on the list. If ever I delete one from my account, I will in turn delete it from this list. 
This is not the best setup. I will never make that claim. But for me, with my limited knowledge of trading, the small amount of time I have to sit in front of a screen, and my overall attention span, these are my best 3commas bot setups. I will add more and improve on this as I learn more on how it all works, I'm certain. When I do I will add them to this list and you can see if they will work for you.

Please leave a comment or question below. If you have a critique or improvement or suggestion I would like to hear it. I may even implement it and add to the list. Also, feel free to share the link to your best bot setups so other readers can see what is working for you. 

Check back often. Follow The BigDaddyBigz Blog on facebook. That's all for now. Be a blessing to God and others. 

Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!