Book Review: Keto Clarity: Your Definitive Guide to the Benefits of a Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet by Eric C Westman MD and Jimmy Moore


I am in the process of changing my life because of this book right here! I'm just gonna cut to the chase. I am 53 years old and on 8/2/21 I weighed 354lbs. For the past 8 years I have not been able to lose weight no matter what I tried. Nothing worked! I honestly thought my body had somehow broken. I even started eating a plant-based diet and even though I felt better, no weight would come off. But on Monday 8/2/2021 I decided to give this book and its ideas about keto a try. I read it a couple of years ago but never implemented it correctly because the high fat aspect scared me to be honest. But this time I decided to do it right. You may not believe it, but I actually lost 10 pounds my first week. In 7 days I went from 354 to 344! After years of being stuck, I actually lost weight, and its all because I followed the steps in this book. Wha'ts more, I feel incredible! Still fat, but but I can work outside without losing my breath, I can get up from the couch without intense pain in my legs and knees and shoulders. And I can even sleep on my side without my rotator cuff  hurting. This is all in just over a week on this plan. Best of all, my appetite has started changing. I am not hungry constantly, and when I eat I don't gorge. This is not self-control. This is all due to a lack of sugar craving.

If you are struggling with your weight and don't know what to do, this book has helped me. It may help you too. Ask your doctor.

I will be adding to this post each week to share my progress. Check back often. Go get the book. Click to image above to read more reviews on it.

Bye now! Be a blessing to God!!

Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!