Have You Seen The Cupcake & Cornbread Show?




Hey everybody BigDaddyBigz here! Thank you for stopping by. I hope your summer is going well and you're all able to keep cool in this heat. 

I wanted to take a minute to give a big shout-out to my wife's sister and her husband, Cupcake and Cornbread. They started a YouTube channel about a year ago and it is going great! So if I could just borrow you for a minute I want to tell you a little bit about their channel and invite you to go subscribe. 

So last night Cupcake and Cornbread stopped in for an overnight visit at my house. I knew they had a YouTube channel and had watched a few of their videos over the past year, but honestly I have just never taken the time to really sit and watch many of them. Well, after visiting with them last night and hearing about some of what they have posted, I sat myself down today and started watching episodes of Cupcake and Cornbread. YA'LL!!! These videos are LEGIT! I had no idea they had such variety in their chosen topic(s). 

What is their channel about? Well, it really is a combination of different things right now, but they seem to make all work together very well. Overall I feel that it is best categorized as a travel channel (but honestly it is much more). Cupcake and Cornbread travel around the country visiting our National Parks and Forests, hike their trails, report on the trail conditions, talk about the park history, take awesome video and pictures of these places, review different products and food along the way and more.

Cupcake will share with you some of her recipes in a few cooking videos. Let me just say, I have it on great authority that her south Louisiana raising certainly shines through in her cooking, and to be able to learn from someone like her is a huge opportunity. Don't miss it!

But I have to be honest, the most interesting part of the channel for me has been when Cornbread converted a cargo trailer into the camper that they have travelled around the country in. It has been an absolutely amazing process watching the transition that cargo trailer has undergone. And now he is remodeling much of it again. Seems he has discovered a few things that he wishes he had done differently in the beginning, so before their next season of travels begins he is getting it right, and sharing his ideas with us. You must see this cargo trailer conversion and upgrade. Even if you are not into camping, this may shift your attitude about it. No JOKE!

Now before you go subscribe I also wanted to add one last thing. It's not just Cupcake and Cornbread. You will also get to meet some of her family along to way. I need to also give a shout-out their son and daughter-in-law Joda and Felecia Duncan (and family) because they make frequent appearances on the show travelling with them and helping them with some of their building projects on their off-grid homeplace that they are building in Tennessee right now. Such a beautiful piece of property and some really smart ideas for off-grid living. By the way, Joda is one of the owners of Davy Joe's Coffee Company . Check out their website and find them on facebook and instagram.

I'm gonna wrap this up, but please go check out Cupcake and Cornbread at the following places:

Subscribe to their YouTube Channel here!
Follow them on Instagram!
Like them on Facebook!
They are even on Pinterest!



*Please visit the BigDaddyBigz Bookshelf!*

Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!