#1 STASH Account Activity Week #1 April 29-May 1, 2020

On April 29 I sold the following holdings as they had either reached or exceeded the 5% gain threshold:

1. Match the Market: Growth
2. Match the Market: Value
3. Match the Market

After the funds settle I will determine the profits, put half the profits in O and repurchase the 3 ETF's again compounding my profits. I'll add an update on this post when I do these things.


UPDATE May 1, 2020 7:30AM

This first image is of the total funds of each sale made on Wed the 29th.



Image two shows the realized profits from each sale made on Wed the 29th.



Image three shows the repurchase of each ETF using the entire original purchase funds as well as half the profits they each individually made. The other half of the profits went into Realty Income Corp, which is also included in the image.

Friday evening update:
Have a great weekend and God bless!

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!