Month #1 Robinhood Account Results

Month #1 Is A Success

If you would like to go back to the beginning of my trading you can CLICK HERE and go back to the beginning of my journey to see the starting point. Basically I started with roughly $2500 dollars in this account. I have not added to this account or subtracted to it since starting this particular blog. 
Some things to keep in mind when looking at the numbers in the image below, they are accurate, but not in terms of when I started tracking the account growth in this blog. You see I started this blog in the middle of a week therefore my account was actually a little lower a full four weeks prior. This accounts for the number being off, but I wanted to do this first month wrap-up anyway so that the schedule works out correctly from this point forward. Actual numbers from when I started at about $2500 are a gain of approximately $166 or up 6.67%. Not too bad for three weeks and a couple of days, remember though, we are learning to take babysteps. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
With that said, I was released from daytrade jail today, so that means that maybe I'll be doing a couple of daytrades per week from here on out. If you are not familiar with daytrade jail it is what happens when you make too many daytrades in one trading session. Legally you are to have $25,000 sitting in your account before you can make an unlimited amount of daytrades. If you exceed that limit they are supposed to freeze your daytrading ability. If you try to go past that limit they can freeze account for 90 days. Well, I got my daytrading ability shut down for 90 days, and today I was released. Google "daytrade limits" if you want more info on how it works as my explanation was brief and not very thorough.
Have a great remainder to your Memorial Day weekend and a great trading week this week!

CLICK HERE to see my progress so far!


CLICK the Feather to learn more about Robinhood


CLICK on STASH to learn more about STASH


The Book You Need!

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!