Week #3 Robinhood Account Activity


May 11, 2020

Last Friday we ended at $2592.03. 
Close today $2582.79



Today was a typical slow Monday. Started low, went green, then had a slight pullback after hours. I say typical because this seems to be the norm right now. 
I am thinking of selling all of my monthly dividend ETF's for now and just focus on building my account with trades for the time being. I won't sell them at a loss though. I'll take profits if I decide to go this route. Check back here for tomorrows update.

_________________________________________________________________________________

May 12, 2020
Today's pullback may be a longterm  🐻 attack. We will see...
Close today $2509.27
____________________________________
May 13
Still moving down...
Close today $2489.98

_________________________________________________________________________________

May 14, 2020
Came back up about $30 today. It is after midnight on the morning of the 15th and currently the futures are up, VIX is down and things may be stabilizing a bit. 

________________________________________
May 15, 2020
Final score of the week $2536.91
Final score of last week $2592.03
Total gain/loss for the week - Loss of $55.12
See you next week!




Click The Feather to learn more about Robinhood


Click STASH to learn more about STASH!


The Book You Need!

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!