Week #2 Robinhood Account Activity

May 4

Nothing was bought or sold today. PayPal looked good and strong all day so I decided not to take profits today although it did hit the 3% goal.

May 5



May 6 
 Watch both videos. The after hours trading was crazy!


May 7

Sold PYPL today! Made a nice profit even if it was only 2 shares that I owned. I bought it on April 29, 2020 for $119.38 per share and sold it today when it triggered my trailing stop at $143.93. Total profit was $49.10, and since Robinhood doesn't charge fees for trading I was able to keep 100% of my profits! 
Still waiting on POOL, V, SPXL, and DIA to do something. Maybe tomorrow....
If you are ready to start your trading and investing journey click on the logo below and start today!


May 8
Last Friday evening the total was $2449.90. Tonight it is $2592. 03. I have made no deposits into this account this week.

2592.03
-2449.90
142.13 
is total gain for the week.

Today I did purchase 1 share of QQQ and will be adding more next week as funds become available. Have a blessed weekend. Get started on your retirement by clicking on the images below and signing up with either Robinhood or STASH this weekend. You'll be glad you did!







Robinhood Info


STASH Info


The Book You Need!

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!