Week #4 Robinhood Account Activity

MAY 18, 2020
Last Friday's close was $2536.91
Today's close was $2640.44

Some of my holdings triggered their 3% targets. They are EMLC, MDIV, SPXL, and POOL.
When I woke up this morning the futures were all looking great, and V had jumped up to over my 3% goal. By the time pre-market trading started it was up to 4% green in my account. I decided to do a 2% trailing stop just to see what would happen. Somewhere around 5.75% up I decided to set a limit sell at 6%. I triggered around noon. 
All of those earnings went into QQQ, and I'll be buying more as they become available.
I also bought PYPL (1 share only) just because I felt I could make a quick turnaround on it. It doesn't look like it will be quick though lol.
I did manage to achieve my next babystep, you can CLICK HERE to check it out.

_______________________________________________________
May 19, 2020
No quick profit-taking on PYPL as I planned. 
Robinhood finally has made fractional shares available. I took advantage of this by purchasing MA. There are obvious advantages and disadvantages to fractional shares. It is definitely best to only trade stable stocks in my opinion as you cannot set limit orders. Market orders only are currently possible.
The day was mostly up, then late in the day things got, well, ugly! 

________________________________________________________________________

MAY 20, 2020
I sold DIA today at a small gain. I really didn't like its slow movements. Not that I'm trying to do this with blazing speed, but I'm also not wanting to move at a snail's pace. I held it for nearly a month and sold it at maybe a 2% gain. Also, I added 4 shares of LOW. Lowe's has some good news and I generally just like the stock. 
I hope you are beginning to see just how simple it is to compound gains in the stock market. Keep in mind, there are down days, down weeks, and even the possibility of down years. Overall the markets are designed to make profits for investors and recover after declines. Sometimes it moves fast, and sometimes it moves slow. 
Happy trading!
______________________________________________________
MAY 21, 2020




______________________________________________________
MAY 22, 2020
Last Friday close was $2536.91
This Friday is $2666.64
Total Gain for the week is $129.73
Please CLICK HERE for the Month #1 wrap-up!


CLICK HERE to see my progress so far!

CLICK the Feather to learn more about Robinhood


CLICK on STASH to learn more about STASH


The Book You Need!

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!