Book Review: Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey


 Matthew is at his best in his book Greenlights! There is just so much that is good about this book from the unique style he presents here, to the presentation of his story. From his childhood in a small east Texas town to his present day success Matthew tells it all. He is not only a very talented actor, but there is a very deep insightful part to him as well. Much of what is contained in this book are things you cannot see on the screen. 

What are these Greenlights? We all have them, but do we recognize them? You will after reading or listening to the book. 

I normally read the books while listening to the audiobook. This time I only purchased the audiobook from Audible, and let me tell you, I am so glad I did. I don't believe the print version would have had quite the impact on me as hearing the story unfold with Matthew's own voice telling it in his very special way. Please, if you want to hear his amazingly interesting story be sure to get the Audible Audiobook version of Greenlights. You will not be disappointed! 

Try Audible Premium Plus and Get Up to Two Free Audiobooks

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!