Book Review: Thou Shall Prosper by Rabbi Daniel Lapin


Click the image to see more reviews of this book!

Rabbi Daniel Lapin hits a homerun with this book! I cannot express this fact enough!!

About 18 months ago I bought the hardcover version of this book, got distracted, put it down and never picked it back up. Then last week I decided to use one of my credits in my Audible Subscription to finish up the book by listening to the rest. Am I glad I did! 

It seems in my Christian upbringing that I was exposed to two teachings in the church. Teaching number 1 was how BADDDDDD money is and how you should avoid it at all costs (except you must make enough to survive and maybe have a little left over for charity.) The second teaching was all about prosperity through giving to the church and living for God. Do this and you will prosper! 

No, I am not jaded or cynical, and I know there are other Christian approaches to money. The two listed are the most common extremes, and both are severely flawed in my opinion. And although this book hints towards certain elements taught in the Christian church (and why not since Christianity is merely a sect of the more ancient Judaism), but Rabbi Lapin goes so much deeper into what the ancient sages taught about money, work, and so much more. Have you ever wondered why Jewish people seem to have great wealth? Maybe it is because of how they are taught to view money. 

In this book you will learn why and how money is actually spiritual, how your television affects how you view corporations, why you may fear wealth, why you should never set retirement date goals, how to live comfortably, and how to actually give to charity (as a Bible command).

This book has so much to offer. In it I believe you will find a formula to LIVE, and live well! To GIVE, and give well! To WORK, and love doing it! 

This book will actually SHOCK you, even if you are already wealthy. Rabbi Lapin offers much to young employees as well as old retirees. GET THIS BOOK!

Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!