Book Review: The Money Code by H. W. Charles

Tap or click image to read more reviews on this book


Right off the bat I need to say that despite my first impression by the title and the book cover, I found this book to not be the cheesy mess I expected it to be. I'm so tired of the name-it-claim-it garbage that has come out of the prosperity gospel crowd that I really was hesitant to buy this book. So, why did I buy it? It was recommended by Audible as being something I may be interested in because I read another book they presumed was similar. Also, it was inexpensive and short (only a bit under 2 hours listening at normal speed). SO, yeah, I figured I would give it a shot. Turns out, I actually found the book very insightful into the possible reasons why my Jewish brothers and sisters are often so financially blessed. 

So many times in my christian upbringing I was warned about the evils of wealth and that I must avoid the pitfalls of trying to acquire wealth. Well, let me just tell you this, The Money Code lays all of that mess to rest, but not in the same way most prosperity preachers and teachers do it. This book actually teaches you why the Jewish people have been blessed, what they teach their children about money, and how vastly it differs from what western civilizations teach their kids. 

I do have a few minor problems with this book, but it is of minor significance. There is enough good in it that I am comfortable recommending it to you if you are looking for answers as to whether or not it is even acceptable to pursue financial gain as a follower of Jesus. This book has helped give me confirmation on things I believe on earning and giving. I believe it can do the same for you. 


Check out my excerpts from the book in the audio below, then click the link under it to either read more reviews or order the book. 


Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!