BigDaddyBigz Reads The Bible

The Audio Bible page can be found by tapping or clicking the above image!


I just want to take a minute and share with you a project with you that I have been working on in my spare time. It is a page I have set up here on Blogger.com where I present a chapter for chapter reading of scripture. I hope to present more versions, but currently I am working on the ISR Scriptures 2009 version. This version is very unique in it's use of Hebrew characters, attempts at properly translating words and ideas that do not actually translate into English nor our culture, a stylized approach to Greek and Aramaic processing, and many other features that make it apparent that great research went into the making of this version. I personally believe this version's best attribute is how it preserves the historical context of the Bible, practically transporting you back to the ancient near east. 


Not only will each book be divided up into individual chapters, but at the end of each list of chapters I intend to compile all the chapters into one video/audio presentation. 


So please visit The Audio Bible Page. My reading is not the best, and this version is not the easiest to read. Still, I hope you enjoy
.


Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!