My Audible Review and YOUR Awesome Surprise Gift!


I WANT TO GIVE YOU A FREE GIFT JUST FOR READING 

Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels


Over the years I have subscribed to Audible off and on. I would unsubscribe for various reasons. Either I was between jobs and didn't want the added expense, I would get bored with reading and would find another activity to occupy my troubled mind, or any number of other reasons I would cancel my membership only to renew it at a later date. 

Well my friends, I don't ever intend to let my Audible subscription go. Not anymore! 

I recently turned my subscription back on after a couple of years of being off of it, and when I returned and then logged on with my computer and web browser I was floored at everything they had available! 

Audible is not just audiobooks anymore. They are so much more! Yes they still have over 200,000 audiobooks to choose from, and more books are being added almost daily. These books are from every genre you can imagine. 

But everyone knows that Audible has audiobooks, right!? But what you likely didn't know is they also offer access to one of the best things that has, in my mind, ever hit the internet. That is a little something called The Great Courses. The Great Courses is a library of over 700 college level courses in specific areas of study that you can download and keep forever as a part of your subscription plan. If you are thinking that these are YouTube tutorial videos made by someone in their basement who read a blogpost on some obscure blogpost (like this one LOL) and is now an expert in whatever information they are sharing, then you would be greatly mistaken. These are University professors, scientists, archeologists, and other highly trained individuals in their given profession that are teaching these courses.  This part of the product alone is a pure gift! Check the image below for a small sample of the courses offered.


If that weren't enough though, there is more. Without paying for a membership you get Audibles extensive list of podcasts. I have used many podcast apps, but Audible simplifies the process of finding your favorite podcasts, and keeping track of them. Not to mention the fact that they seem to have the largest selection of podcasts I've ever seen. And best of all, you don't need to pay for an Audible subscription. Just download the Audible app.

Then there is Audible Live. A place to listen live to the media creators, mega superstars from screen and stage, authors and more discuss openly about their total creative process and more. Unlimited streaming for this is included!

Audible Originals is, as you might have guessed, content you can't find anywhere else. Just like Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu, Audible has become creators of their very own content. It goes way beyond storytelling. They have a staff of writers who are creating high quality content for subscribers in every genre. The best part is, you can listen to a nearly endless amount of this content without limit and without using your credits. Its perfect! 

One of the most interesting features I've recently discovered is Audible Theater. Plays and live performances are brought directly into your earbuds. If you've never experienced a live play beyond those you attended at your local high school, you really don't know what you are missing. I simply cannot adequately put into words what this feature delivers. You simply need to sign up for your free trial and check it out for yourself. 

YOUR FREE GIFT IS BELOW. NO STRINGS ATTACHED. EASY TO CANCEL WITH NO HASSEL!

Try Audible Premium Plus and Get Up to Two Free Audiobooks

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!