BigDaddyBigz Book Review: Subconscious Mind Secrets: 9 Unheard of Absolutely Amazing Techniques to Recondition Your Subconscious Mind for Success by Stephan Hyang




I have been listening to and reading positive thinking stuff for many years. Why? Because I know I need it. Without it I know that my mind defaults to some pretty gruesome settings. So I always try feed my mind with some very positive stuff.  This short audio book was just what the doctor ordered today. I don't want you to think that this book is going to teach you to think good thoughts or puff you up with a bunch of feel good stuff. No, it is a bit more direct and to the point. It has to be that way since the book is so short. What the writer of this book does for you is so much deeper. The writer actually equips you with tangible things that can be done to rewire you brain so that you rid your mind of the negative tendencies once and for all. It does take a little effort, but all good things take effort. 

Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans



Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!