My 3commas Cryptocurrency Bot Settings for November


These are my most current Bot settings. The plan is to let them run all November and then see which ones do the best. You can click the links below and see how each bot is setup and how it is doing this month. If you have a 3commas account you can click the copy button and it will automatically setup an identical bot in your account. 

There are 8 bots in total. I actually run two identical bots of each configuration that I run. One bot takes profit in USD and the other takes profit in the individual cryptocurrency. The crypto I simply hold for the future. 

If you do not have a 3commas account and are not trading automatically and in profit then start your account today by clicking this link https://3commas.io/?c=tc512150




Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!