Book Review: Hitler, God, & The Bible by Ray Comfort

Click the image above for to purchase book

For most of my life I thought I had a good handle on who Adolph Hitler was and just exactly what he did during his lifetime. I really thought that I knew all I needed to know about this lunatic. My folks grew up during WWII and had told me of the horrors of that time. Little did I know that there was so much more about this man that I just did not know. And if you think you know all there is to know about this man, then I encourage you to read on...

In this book Ray Comfort takes you deep inside the life of Adolph Hitler. And if you think you can handle the ride, he will also take you into the very mind and soul of who this diabolical man was. From his childhood to his death, and beyond to modern times and how society may be continuing in the spirit of Hitler. 

The information in this book was very enlightening. Ray's writing style is superb. He has an incredible ability to give you tons of information without bogging you down. He is very much to the point, and you do not feel that you may be missing something. In short, he is very talented. 

As an audiobook I was able to complete the book in about 2.5 hours as I drove today. 

Lastly, this book is included for free with your Audible subscription, but only until November 11. After that it will either cost you one of your free monthly book credits or the cash price of the book. Join today so you don't miss out!

Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!