BigDaddyBigz Review: A Beginner's Guide To The Stock Market by Matthew R. Kratter

Click image to read more reviews on this book

This book absolutely delivers! Right out of the box this book will give you a gift. It will show a beginner how to immediately start making money in the stock market with a very safe and simple method of finding stocks to purchase that will give you a variety of gains in the very first week. It is a strategy that you can even choose to use throughout your trading career and make small gains for years to come, and actually compound your returns exponentially. If you are looking to get into trading stocks I highly recommend this book. Even if you are opening up a free Robinhood account to start trading (which I recommend to new people) and depositing $100 to start, I believe with the one strategy he teaches in chapter 1 you will make your $6.99 back in your first few days. 
Now one thing I need to make sure you understand about this book. It has a ton of important information and techniques to help you jump start your trading, but the author does have and online stock trading academy that he promotes in his book. I know nothing about his academy so I cannot tell you if it is worthwhile or not to join, but what I can tell you is even as a longtime investor trader I will be keeping a copy of his book on my Kindle as a reference from time to time. In other words, his book has valuable information, I would imagine his trading academy is full of the same. 
Thank you for checking out my review. Ya'll be a blessing to God! 



Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Beekeeping Tutorials

BigDaddyBigz Book Reviews

My GPS Forex Trading Robot 3 Diary

Monthly Financial Roundups!


Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!