End of Month Results For Cypto/Forex/Stock Apps April 2021

Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my blog. I hope you find it not only informative, encouraging and maybe just a little fun. 
I want everyone that views this blog to takeaway the fact that anyone can create a second income with a side-hustle. It may take some time to build, but it will be worthwhile once it is built. I am using this blog to document my journey of building second streams of income with my side-hustles. What are my side-hustles? Let me list them for you:

     1.Beekeeping (honey sales, wax sales, bee sales, and more) Moderately passive
     2. Cryptocurrency Trading (Buying and selling Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.) Somewhat passive
     3. Automated Forex Trading (Foreign currency trading via automated robots.) Extremely passive after initial setup.
     4. Stock Trading and Investing (Buying, selling, and holding stock investments) Passive to somewhat passive.
     5. Affiliate Marketing (Blogging about products and services I use and books I read, then making a slight commission each time someone buys a product from a product or service I review and using my referral link to do so.) Moderately passive

 Each of these side hustles are a stream of income that anyone can create over time. It just takes time to build anything worthwhile. Never invest any money that you can't afford to lose! I know, you, like most people can't afford to lose any of it. Everything you do, from stepping in the shower to going to your job everyday is a calculated risk...but still you have to do them to get by in society. Starting a side-hustle is no different. Calculate the cost vs the risk and find your comfort zone. Educate yourself even if it is just reading a library book on whatever endeavor you will be taking on. Do something to prepare mentally. Then get started.

Each month I will be sharing with you my results for the month in each of my financial side-hustles. I'll explain a little bit about what happened each month, give details of profits or losses, and give you my referral links in the event you would like to start an account or purchase whatever product is tied to the account mentioned. Please use these links as most of them will give you a cash gift for using them and it will help encourage me to continue writing these blogposts.

So let's get started on the roundup!

My Coinbase Account

If you would like details for each trade I make and how much profit I get in each one you can click on this link to open my google spreadsheet. You will have to scroll to the appropriate month to see the correct activity. Before you go to my spreadsheet let me kind of explain what you are going to see. There is a section on the bottom of this page that has every entry grey shaded. These are all of the coins that were available on the coinbase mobile app at the time of this writing except for Algorand. It is listed elsewhere on the spreadsheet. I am doing a Buy & Hold experiment with those coins. In April of 2021 I invested $5 in each one except for two or three that required me to by a certain minimum amount. I will be holding them just as they are until at least April of 2022 just to see what happens. Below are how they all look as of this post:
Each month I will post the screenshots of my Coinbase holdings so that you can see how much your money can grow even if you don't know how to trade. Just buy crypto and hold it! (Not investment advice)

Next we're gonna look into my Coinbase-Pro account that I use for trading Cryptocurrencies. If you want to refer back to my spreadsheet the trades for the month are listed under the Red Divider "April 2021":

So my total Coinbase account is currently at $10685.82 combined value. My total profits for the month were $856.85. This was actually a rough month for Cryptocurrency as a whole because bitcoin took a sharp drop in value which in turn caused the entire market to drop. It is currently on the rise, but it is not yet back to its previous high. You may notice that on my spreadsheet I still have several outstanding trades from April that I have not yet taken profits on yet. I'm anxious to see how May turns out. 
If you would like to start buying Cryptocurrency and holding it for the future please use my link to join Coinbase. It is safe and secure, and they will even give you some Crypto just for signing up! Here is the link  coinbase.com/join/vaughn_jrt?src+android-link Thank you!

One last thing, if you have no idea how to trade cryptocurrency I highly encourage you to look into a system I use most of the time called Market Cipher! It is an amazing script that you can purchase that will tell you when it might be a good time to purchase bitcoin and when to sell it. If you purchase it they have a training page full of videos that will bring you bitcoin trading to about 80% accuracy. Try it out!

My Forex Automated Trading Account

I actually have a tab on my homepage dedicated to this topic. It is titled "My Forex GPS Trading Robot 3 Diary". I share updates there for every trade the Forex GPS Robot 3 makes on my forex account. I will be giving an end of the month update here as well for the entire month, but as it stands I have only recently gotten the Forex GPS Robot 3 setup on my account and it has only made one trade so far.
So let me just explain a bit about forex and what robot trading is. 

Forex is short for foreign exchange, and it is where currencies from around the world are exchanged for profit that can be taken from the rate of exchange between two currencies. In other words if I buy a Euro with a US dollar and the values of the two change in my favor I can exchange the two currencies for a profit. I know that sound s very simple, but you are making these exchanges in competition with large banking institutions as well as hundreds of thousands of individuals sitting at home on a PC, and even several thousand different automated trading robots. It can be a very difficult environment to trade in when you know what you're doing, and even harder to control your emotions when you start losing money. That is where trading robots com into play. They are not emotionally attached to your money. They have a set of rules based on mathematical calculations and computer algorithms, and they buy and sell on your behalf based on these equations. No emotion needed.

They can be dangerous though. They can completely blow your entire account on one trade. After doing a ton of research on the Forex GPS Robot 3 I decided to give it a try. I am not yet saying that you should consider buying it. At this point all I am saying is watch my weekly updates for awhile and see if this looks like a product you may want to try. 
I only use it on one currency pair. Why? Because everyone who has had the best success with this robot has only traded the EUR/USD currency pair with it, and I haven't seen anything but positive results from everyone using it this way. I set mine up to only trade that pair, when it finally executed a trade it increased my $1000 trading account by 1.25% in 5 hours. I can get onboard with that, and I can even put more money in it over time after I have given it a good trial run on the $1000 for a little while. 

If you want to learn more about it you can go to their website and listen to the sales pitch. Yes it seems spammy/scammy, and yes there are some typos on the website, but from everything I've seen so far the Forex GPS Robot 3 seems to be on of the few robots that actually work. 

I won't be sharing an screenshot here for this robot and its performance because I have a page at MyFxBook that actually allows you to see inside my trading account and see all of the trades that are made there. There has only been one trade so far, so the data there is limited at this point. After the Forex GPS Robot 3 completes another trade more data shoul show throughout the page. 

My Stock Trading 

It has just been terrible in the stock market since Joe Biden took office. I fear that we will have to learn to deal with this kind of sluggishness in the market until we get the democrats out of power. I don't believe that the stock market is affected by whether there is a democrat or a republican in the White House. It is very much affected when there is an imbalance of power in either direction. Right now the democrats hold the imbalance of power, and the stock market is suffering. No it is not Biden's fault, but it did start a big slowdown when he got inaugurated. Hopefully soon this market will get back its steam and start pushing ahead.

I have been using TD Ameritrade for the past couple of months. I am truly considering moving my funds for my stock trades for this blog back to my robinhood      account. I love TD Ameritrade as a system to use on a PC, but when it comes to trading on a mobile device I am much more comfortable with Robinhood's look, feel, and ease of use. So, below is a screenshot of my TD Ameritrade account. Between now and the end of the month I will be moving the funds from there to Robinhood and I'll be back to promoting Robinhood. In order to encourage you to come back each month I am starting a new challenge on my Robinhood account. The challenge will be to take my $2000 account and double it in 5 months without adding any funds to it. Although I have not moved my funds from TD Ameritrade yet the "Robinhood $2000 to $4000 challenge" has begun.

So here is the current situation in my account:

We're gonna change this!!!

The Final Tally


Stocks = $1996.31 down $3.69

Cryptocurrency = $10685.82 (end of first month and not sure how much I started with)

Forex  = $1012.44 (up $12.44 from start)


Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!