Trade #2 GPS Forex Robot 3 Review

Another Effortless Winning Trade

Click on image to expand or click here to go to my account page.

**To see all of my updates please click here!**


Good news this morning. The GPS Forex Robot 3 has made another winning trade without any effort on my part. We are now 2 for 2. A 100% win rate so far. Don't get me wrong, I know that the robot will lose a few trades, but for now, I'll take the win and the returns.

The Breakdown:

1. Starting Balance $1012.44
2. Second Trade Profit $12.80
3. New Balance Minus Brokerage Fees $1023.02

This trade added brought up my account another 1.27%. You won't get that kind of return at any bank. I know it doesn't seem like a lot, and it is a very slow way to obtain wealth, but it is roughly 5% growth per month, and it is compounded weekly (so far). 

Please keep following this Live Review of the GPS Forex Robot 3. Make sure to look at all of the updates. Understand, it has 4 currency pairs that it can trade. I only allow it to trade one currency pair. To understand the reasoning behind this you must first understand that Forex trading is leveraged trading. Trading more than one currency at a time more than doubles your risk of blowing out your account. I do not recommend that anyone trade more than one currency when using automated trading. If you do so, you do so at your own peril.

If you want to here the presentation about the GPS Forex Robot 3 and how its automated trading system works click th image below:

CHeck back next week. Be a blessing to God! Bye now!!
Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!