Trade #4 & #5 GPS Forex Robot 3 Review

It just keeps growing. Bit by bit, but growth is growth!



Quick Update:

So last week I never did a second update even though the robot did open another trade. You can look back at trade #3  and see how it turned out. Trade number 4 was a success in my mind simply because it didn't lose any money. For whatever reason the robot determined soon after opening the trade that it was too risky to stay in it and closed the trade at the same place it opened it. Many folks would probably be upset about that, but it helps give me confidence that it is being very conservative with my money. I'm cool with it.

And here it is only Monday and the GPS Forex Robot 3 opened a trade this afternoon, and the trade stayed open about 5 hours. This was a winning trade and I am now up 1.93% for the month. Will it trade again this week? I don't know, but I hope so!

 I will continue to slowly add funds to this account as it is looking like it is safe for the current market conditions. With each winning trade I am gaining more confidence in its ability to make money. 

Go to MyFXBook page and see the detailed results of the overall trading history and details on each individual trade. The GPS Forex Robot 3 is a conservative trading robot when used on the EUR/USD pair only. I do not recommend trading on multiple pairs with this or any Forex robot. 

Always keep in mind, trading on the Forex market can be very risky. You can lose all of your money. This is why I use a robot. 

Beekeeping Tutorials

BigDaddyBigz Book Reviews

My GPS Forex Trading Robot 3 Diary

Monthly Financial Roundups!


Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!