Book Review: Meditations by Markus Aurelius

Click the image above for more reviews on this book!


Though I did not complete this book this week I did read 65% of it according to my Kindle. This is not my favorite kind of reading, though I did find Markus to have been a very insightful person. I do believe it is more of a book of observations than meditations. I honestly can't justify this book with a full review because it just didn't grab my attention and hold it. However, I may come back later and finish it, but for now I just need to say it is not my kind of reading. 
If you are looking for a free book with free audio that has good worthwhile information about human nature, this may be your book. This week, for me, I just wasn't feeling it. 


Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!