Trades 6 & 7 GPS Forex Robot 3 Live Review

Click the image above and you will be taken to my account page where you can see all the details of all the trades this robot has made.

So it had a losing trade already May 19, 2021. I was really hoping that it would get 10 trades complete before it would have an actual losing trade. Thankfully the trade was not a big loss. It only lost .70cents. Not reall worth writing about, but i want to be fully open and transparent about what is going on with the robot. This is why I share the link to MyForexBook page.

In case I haven't mentioned it before I kind of want to briefly explain MyForexBook to you so you can see why I use it. 

MyForexBook is a platform that is used amongst traders for numerous reasons. The way it works is it allows you to connect to your actual trading platform so that it can pull all trading information from there and present it here as a public presentation of how your trading is going. If you are unfamiliar with trading forex you may wonder what possible good this could be for traders. Well, there are many traders that offer their skills as traders to others. For a small fee you can actually copy their trades everyday. This is called "copy trading".  Before paying for the service you may want to see inside their account and get an idea of their success. This is one common reason for the website. Another is for people like me. Traders that have found a successful trading robot and want to share that success with others offering them the opportunity to purchase it and put the robot to work for them. There are numerous other reasons, but I think you get the point. By the way, there is no way for me or anyone else to manipulate the info on display on MyForexbook. What you see is how it actually played out.

Trade number 7 opened today and ran for just over 4 hours. This trade was able to capture $5.10 worth of profit. for a .41% gain. total increase for the month so far is 2.29% bringing my total profit to $34.87. I know it doesn't sound like much, and you're right. It isn't much, but if you are getting anything close to that amount of return at you bank please let me know. These returns over time will compound, and if you are adding money every week or month, in time this will blow the doors off of any pension plan or 401k. I need to qualify that last statement. This will blow the doors off of any pension plan or 401k as long as the market conditions stay favorable. if the market environment changes, this bot and any other investment system could crash. Learn a little about compounding with my post The Power Of Compounding Gains. It'll blow your mind.

That's all for now. Check out the links below. Ya'll be a blessing to God!

Beekeeping Tutorials

BigDaddyBigz Book Reviews

My GPS Forex Trading Robot 3 Diary

Monthly Financial Roundups!


Before you buy another book check out the Kindle Unlimited Membership Plans

Comments

Fan Voted Favorite Posts!